Here you will find useful information regarding your policy. You can find your policy documents, how to report a claim and our complaints procedure. If you have a question please check our FAQ’s as you may find your answer if not please call our helpful customer services department on 0333 400 1061.

How to make a claim

To make a claim on your policy please call Crusader Assistance, our claims management company on:-

0844 543 8065

Crusader Assistance will help you deal with your claim efficiently and quickly. They have the expertise and experience to provide you with the advice and help you need.

By using Crusader Assistance they can provide you with a range of benefits for non fault accidents including: Recovering your policy excess, assisting with personal injury claims (they will find the right solicitor to pursue your claim), replacement vehicles for non-fault claims, sourcing an alternative car until yours is repaired and the recovery of any loss of earnings suffered.


It is our intention to provide exceptional service at all times. However in the event that you are unhappy with our service please contact us immediately and we will endeavour to provide you with the service you are entitled to. You can contact us on 0333 400 1061, by email to complaints@udrivecover.com or in writing to Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road, Sunbury, TW16 6SB.

We will make every effort to resolve your issues immediately. If this cannot be resolved by the end of the following business day, we will advise you of the reasons for any delay and keep you updated until the complaint has been satisfactorily dealt with. In any event we will issue our final response to your complaint within 8 weeks of receipt.

If you remain dissatisfied after receiving our final response you may be eligible to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service and their details are as follows:-

The Financial Ombudsman Service,
Exchange Tower
Harbour Exchange Square
Isle of Dogs
E14 9SR

Telephone: 0845 080 1800

Website: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/