Planning a holiday is hard work and is especially hard when you have a few days, limited budget and still need to plan where you want to go to take those few days from the stresses of daily life. We have compiled a list of 10 of the UK campervan friendly destinations that you can go to enjoy your break after a bad winter. They are in no particular order so that you may have some idea as to where you can pick the ideal destination, all you need is your campervan, belongings and some young driver insurance so you children can drive you around, or maybe not..
1) The Peak District: This is a beautiful place. You can roam around the amazing Derbyshire Dales, explore the caverns and enjoy an amazing lunch in many of the cozy little pubs that are located all over the moors. This is a relaxing and ultra cozy getaway for families and couples alike.
2) The Cotswolds: This is good dose of history for you and family as it feels like you have travelled back in time to explore the windy streets of the Cotswolds. You can roam around Stow-on-the-Wold, the Chipping Campden and even Painswick and have a great time going along the old cobbled streets and having a cursory glance in all the tasty cheese shops.
3) The Norfolk Broads: This is an amazing place to explore the waterways in the Eastern part of Britain. You can also enjoy a picnic along the river or go roaming around the coastal towns of Cromer, which by the way is extremely famous for its delicious crabs. Browse along Sherringham so the kids have a whale of a time at Great Yarmouth which is always a great option for children.
4) 4) Blackpool and Fylde Coast: These are amazing places for the entire family to have a memorable time in even winter or summer. You can enjoy the golden mile with its many amusements, restaurants and shops. The Pleasure beach as well as the Sea Life centre is a good place to take the kids while assuring that you will not be bored as there will be many things that you can see.
5) Devon and Cornwall: Beautiful coastal towns, clear beaches, green countryside, sweeping moors and fantastic scenery are what the South of England has to offer you. Starting from the North Devon to the South Coast, the entire area is easily accessible to you and your family when you’re driving in your camper.
6) Scotland: A travel up the country to the north of UK will ensure a maximum experience of rolling hills and clean lochs of this amazing landscape. Browse the ancient castles and roam around following the footsteps of the past while taking in all the beautiful sights that the country has to offer. You can also access some of the cleanest beaches of the country. Scotland is heavenly if you enjoy walking and the great outdoors, a perfect getaway for your campervan holiday